1. Your website is your flag ship to success. Have a websites designed to justify your business goals. Your website speaks for your business when you are not available to speak for it.
2. Have clear call to actions on your landing pages. People don’t have the patience to read through the whole junk of texts to understand what you do, they just want to see your unique value propositions. Make clear call to actions that drive your visitor to explore your website.
3. Take your brand out of your personal space. Engage in social media, related communities and talk about your brand. Focus on what is so unique about your business. People always love to listen to new ideas. Pitch what is new about your business.
4. Plan your website meta content in such a way that your search listing displays your brand name. Your meta title and description is same as your Ad Copy in any paid search campaigns. If you are successful in writing best copies in the Meta content, you can attract more Click Through Rates.
5. Social Profiling and Business Listing – All your social profiles and business listings should have text content which are connected to your business. Giving mixed writings will confuse search engines and can take it longer for you to get your desired ranking. Try to place the Location and Contact details consistent. An inconsistency in this can also confuse search engines.
6. Watch on your Web Analytics from day 1. Coming days can give you surprises and keep on analyzing what is working and what is not. Set up proper measuring standard in your Web Analytics so that you don’t miss out any goals.
7. Claim your Location listings and get your clients write reviews.
8. Watch on your competitors local citations. Those can be the best places to mark your business.
9. Maintain consistency in your website architecture. Need to be very careful in renaming pages. All indexed pages that are renamed should be 301 redirected to the new page.
10. Run a paid search campaign based on exact match keywords in your targeted geography and watch on the user interaction on your website based on these keywords. This will give you some insights on how your visitors are interacting with your website and plan strategies that can improve the user experience.