If you are someone who loves to break the rules, here is something which is of your interest. Ever imagined of installing skype in a USB drive and carry to your work place or internet cafe where Skype is not installed? The newest version of Skype help you load it from a flash memory. You can use this to try the new version if you don’t want to uninstall the previous versions to see what’s new.
- Download the Latest version of Skype
- Install it as you do it on any computer.
- Once the installation is complete, find the file Skype.exe
- Copy Skype.exe file to a new directory in your USB drive
- In the newly created directory for Skype, create a folder named “data”
- Create a file with notepad and save it as “skype.bat”
- Edit the “skype.bat”file and add the following line of code skype.exe /datapath:”Data” /removable
Plug in the USB to any computer and Click on the Skype.bat file.
Skype loads.. and Go Skypin